C’mon people it is Qatar, a terrorist financing state and our U.S. Treasury and State Department has confirmed this status.
Several months ago, many members in the Gulf States have declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terror organization, but Qatar is a devout host and supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, the acme of global Islamic factions.
Then there is Hamas which holds the same stellar standing in Qatar as the Muslim Brotherhood and the Taliban.
Israel is the only Middle East ally and it is time for the West to come together and challenge the Qatar, the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas such that this collective opposition would stop the constant conflict between Gaza and Israel.
The United States is complicit in funding Hamas and the Palestinian Authority and some of the facts are presented below.
Only this week did Politco publish a piece that Barack Obama enjoys almost complete favoritism from the Muslim world, while his ratings among Americans is in the 30% range.
Hamas has been at war with Israel for countless years, lobbing rockets from their arsenal of 10,000 into Israel without provocation. The recent kidnapping and deaths of three teens has nothing to do with the latest barrage of aggression, it was only a catalyst laying the false blame on the death of the Palestinian teenager at the hands of Israeli police. One has nothing to do with the other, it is Hamas as directed by Iran and the al Thani dynasty of Qatar.
- Qatar is a rogue regime without dispute. http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2014/07/10/is-qatar-becoming-a-rogue-regime/#.U8BP3wK3gYo.twitter
- Israel was forced to release prisoners at the demands of the United States, Israel complied in order to get a seat at the table for the peace talks with the Palestinian Authority. Since the release, Israel has re-arrested at least 600 in part due to their return to Jihad, but it cannot be overlooked that many of those released sought and found a safe-haven in Doha. http://www.qatarchronicle.com/world/35860/israel-releases-26-palestinian-prisoners-before-talks/
- The terror financing in Qatar is well known as CENTCOM Part 2 is located in Qatar. http://www.centcom.mil/en/news/press-releases/centcom-exercises-new-forward-headquarters-in-qatar
- Qatar has been the host of the Taliban leadership for years as well as Hamas. http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/20/world/meast/qatar-afghanistan/index.html
- The release of the Taliban 5 from Gitmo are living large in a Qatari resort. http://www.thedailybeast.com/videos/2014/06/05/will-qatar-lose-track-of-the-taliban-5.html
- A sample of the al Thani global interests and corruption, the United States and Britain http://www.getnetworth.com/tag/hamad-bin-jassim-bin-jabor-al-thani-corruption/
- Most disturbing of all is the Qatari investment into Western real estate, universities and into top government officials. http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/qatar-is-suddenly-investing-heavily-in-the-us-bankrolling-dcs-city-center-other-projects/2013/12/17/1ffaceca-5c6a-11e3-95c2-13623eb2b0e1_story.html
- Just a few months ago, Barack Obama gave his foreign policy speech at West Point, where curiously a few days later the Taliban 5 were released. While at West Point, a son of the Al Thani regime, happened to graduate West Point that very same weekend, the first Qatari ever to be at West Point. http://www.gulf-times.com/Qatar/178/details/394099/First-Qatari-graduates-from-West-Point
- Then there is al Jazeera fully financed by al Thani who supports Hamas. A Democrat Congressman from California even says every Hamas rocket into Israel is a war-crime. http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/07/10/california-dem-blasts-al-jazeera-on-al-jazeera-the-owners-of-this-network-fund-hamas/?utm_content=buffer9454a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- Now enter the Clinton clan and their Clinton Foundation, receiving millions upon millions from Qatar while at the same time Qatar funds Hamas. http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-foundation-hamas-share-major-donor/
- Barack Obama has hosted al Thani at the White House to establish all kinds of interesting agreements. http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/04/23/president-obama-welcomes-amir-hamad-bin-khalifa-al-thani-qatar-white-house
- Qatar has been funding the wrong, repeat wrong anti-Assad Syrian factions and Barack Obama has relied on the agenda and funds to handle Syria so Barack Obama does not have to adhere to his ‘red-line threat’. http://news.sudanvisiondaily.com/details.html?rsnpid=221893
- Qatar funding terror factions in video form. http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2014/07/03/qatar-the-funding-of-international-terrorism-video/
- Qatar funds mosques globally that enforces Sharia Law. http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/07/08/qatar-is-the-main-financier-of-mosques-around-the-world-built-to-facilitate-the-spread-sharia-law/
- An insight into the fake Qatari Constitution relating to religious freedom. http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/171743.pdf
Finally and in summary…
Treasury official says Qatar sponsors terrorism
March 14, 2014
In the bluntest comments yet by U.S. officials about Qatar’s role in financing international terrorism, Treasury undersecretary David Cohen cited Qatar while speaking about state sponsors of terrorism during remarks to the Center for a New American Security on March 4.
Cohen referred to Qatar immediately after stating that “Iran is not the only state that provides financial support for terrorist organizations.” Cohen pointed to Qatar’s funding of Hamas and terrorists in Syria as problematic areas.
Previously, Treasury officials have stopped just short of suggesting official state sponsorship by the Qatari monarchy, focusing rather on private fundraisers and donor networks based in Qatar.
Excerpts from Cohen’s speech follow. Kuwait doesn’t come off too in his remarks either:
…But, distressingly, Iran is not the only state that provides financial support for terrorist organizations.
Most notably, Qatar, a longtime U.S. ally, has for many years openly financed Hamas, a group that continues to undermine regional stability. Press reports indicate that the Qatari government is also supporting extremist groups operating in Syria. To say the least, this threatens to aggravate an already volatile situation in a particularly dangerous and unwelcome manner.
With new leadership in Doha, we remain hopeful that Qatar – a country that in other respects has been a constructive partner in countering terrorism – will continue to work closely with us to oppose and combat those who adhere to the warped and murderous ideology of Hamas and al-Qa’ida…
[A] number of fundraisers operating in more permissive jurisdictions – particularly in Kuwait and Qatar – are soliciting donations to fund extremist insurgents, not to meet legitimate humanitarian needs. The recipients of these funds are often terrorist groups, including al-Qa’ida’s Syrian affiliate, al-Nusrah Front, and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), the group formerly known as al-Qa’ida in Iraq (AQI)…
Constraining this flow of funds is particularly challenging in an era when social media allows anyone with an Internet connection to set himself up as an international terrorist financier. We see this activity most prominently in Kuwait and Qatar, where fundraisers aggressively solicit donations online from supporters in other countries, notably Saudi Arabia, which have banned unauthorized fundraising campaigns for Syria.
Private fundraising networks in Qatar, for instance, increasingly rely upon social media to solicit donations for terrorists and to communicate with both donors and recipient radicals on the battlefield. This method has become so lucrative, and Qatar has become such a permissive terrorist financing environment, that several major Qatar-based fundraisers act as local representatives for larger terrorist fundraising networks that are based in Kuwait…