ABOUT FOUNDERS CODE
DENISE SIMON is a Senior Research / Intelligence Analyst for Foreign and Domestic Policy for numerous flag officers and intelligence organizations.
Her blog, Founders Code is considered by many to be the "go to source" for ahead-of-the-curve information.
In addition to her up the minute blog, Denise hosts her own weekly radio show, "The Denise Simon Experience". Her radio show can be heard on Talk America Radio, WDDQ - Talk 92.1FM, WJHC - Talk 1075.FM and other terrestrial and Internet based radio networks.
Denise Simon’s impressive list of special guests include Major Scott Huesing, USMC, Ret., Kris “Tanto” Paranto, Jack Abramoff, LTG Tom McInerney, MG Paul Vallely, Alex Holstein, Jason Mattera, Charles Faddis, Charles Ortel, Claire M. Lopez, Robert Grenier, Tim Furnish, Tom Wyld, Johnny Walker, David Gaubatz and Allen West.
We encourage you to sign up for her "Daily SITREP" and please follow Denise on Twitter and Facebook.
The Latest from DENISE SIMON...
- Trump accused Germany of being “totally controlled” by Russia in comments about their proposed Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel replied that she’d already “experienced the Soviet occupation … it is good that we are independent today.”
- Trump called on NATO members to double their defense spending commitment to 4%. (The U.S. is at 3.5%). Only five nations (if you include Poland at 1.99%) currently meet the 2% target for 2024.
Axios’ Jonathan Swan asked NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg a pair of questions in Brussels.
- Swan 1: Did President Trump assure you he wouldn’t make any concessions in his meeting with Vladimir Putin — for example on Crimea?
- Stoltenberg 1: “Action speaks louder than words. And I’m absolutely confident about the U.S. commitment to European security.” Stoltenberg noted that all allies, including the U.S., signed a declaration today ...
- The terrorist group ISIS has lost most of its territory and has few fighters left in Iraq and Syria, but it remains a threat in the region.
- A new report warns that ISIS is attempting to make a comeback by resorting to a tactic it employed back in 2013 when it was still known as Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) — the targeted assassinations of Iraqi security personnel.
- ISIS also continues to wage an effective propaganda campaign online, which helps it maintain a global footprint even as its presence in Iraq and Syria has become more faint.
Roughly four years ago, ISIS shocked the world when it took over a large swath of territory across Iraq and Syria, declaring the establishment of ...
BORIS JOHNSON HAS resigned as Foreign Secretary, dealing another blow to Prime Minister Theresa May in the wake of the resignation of Brexit Secretary David Davis last night. It was reported yesterday that Johnson had described May’s latest Brexit proposals as “polishing a turd” in the course of the day-long meeting of ministers at the Prime Minister’s country retreat on Friday. “This afternoon, the Prime Minister accepted the resignation of Boris Johnson as Foreign Secretary,” a statement from Downing Street said. His replacement will be announced shortly. The Prime Minister thanks Boris for his work. Davis’s resignation, meanwhile, was announced late last night with the departing minister saying he no longer believed in the plan for the UK’s future relations with the EU, which was backed by the Cabinet at that Friday Chequers meeting. Junior ...
An Afghan man pours gas onto a pile of seized drugs, including opium, hashish and heroin, before incinerating it outside Kabul, Afghanistan, in September 2004. The Taliban reaps hundreds of millions of dollars a year from the narcotics trade, according to U.S. and United Nations estimates. | Shah Marai/AFP/Getty Images
As Afghanistan edged ever closer to becoming a narco-state five years ago, a team of veteran U.S. officials in Kabul presented the Obama administration with a detailed plan to use U.S. courts to prosecute the Taliban commanders and allied drug lords who supplied more than 90 percent of the world’s heroin — including a growing ...
JOIN OUR TEAM!
DENISE SIMON ON THE RADIO
THE DENISE SIMON EXPERIENCE weekly radio show is broadcast worldwide on her digital flagship station TALK AMERICA RADIO
The Denise Simon Experience is also broadcast on:
And of course you can listen to her On Demand archives anytime by going to THE DENISE SIMON EXPERIENCE Archive Page
DRIVE TIME SITREP
Join Don Neuen, co-host of Cowboy Logic Radio and Denise Simon, host of The Denise Simon Experience for a weekly Situation Report, or SITREP…
18 Hours a day, Denise Simon lives her life as an Intel Analyst… 18 Hours a day, Don Neuen lives his life in the world of rock & roll…
One hour each day, Neuen receives a daily SITREP from Simon… Welcome to the Drive Time Situation Report, a new concept in talk radio…
Fasten your seatbelt, you’re now in Don Neuen’s car, and he is calling in for his SITREP!
The DRIVE TIME SITREP weekly radio show is broadcast worldwide on their digital flagship station TALK AMERICA RADIO
The Drive Time SITREP is also broadcast on:
And of course you can listen to their On Demand archives anytime by going to THE DRIVE TIME SITREP Archive Page
THE SCOTT JAMES MORNING SHOW
Denise is a daily guest / analyst on The Scott James Morning Show, heard weekdays on WDDQ - Talk 92.1FM, WJHC - Talk 107.5FM and Talk America Radio.
Catch her tomorrow morning as she discusses what the mainstream media "might" cover two weeks from now!
THE CAPTAIN'S AMERICA - THIRD WATCH
Denise is also a regular guest / analyst on The Captain's America - Third Watch, hosted by Matt Bruce.
Nationally syndicated and broadcast live from Tampa, FL every Monday through Friday from 2:00AM - 6:00AM on WGUL AM 860 The Answer, Talk America Radio, and a multitude of stations across America!