- There are many levels to having security clearance.
- Having clearance does not automatically grant access to classified information as a result of position, rank or title.
- Having any level of security clearance also includes a required signature to a non-disclosure agreement.
- Based on information, job duty or other stipulations, clearance has limitation including a ‘need to know’ basis.
- Clearance can be and is in many cases a temporary condition for people in and outside of government.
Pastor Andrew Brunson faces life in prison in Turkey for fraudulent charges of supporting a terror organization and political espionage. Brunson has lived in Turkey for 23 years. He even filed an application to renew his visa application in October of 2016. More details here.
Meanwhile, as the Turkish currency tanked due to sanctions and trade issues, the lira value held for about a week until investors got in the game due to interest and enticements by the Turkish Finance Minister and President Erdogan.
President Trump signed an order that reverses the classified rules and cyber processes from the Obama administration, known as IVE PPD 20. It was signed in October 2012, and this directive supersedes National Security Presidential Directive NSPD-38. Integrating cyber tools with those of national security, the directive complements NSPD-54/Homeland Security Presidential Directive HSPD-23.
Defense Secretary Mattis just happened to be in Chile.
Defense Secretary James N. Mattis highlights a joint agreement he signed on cooperation between the United States and Chile in cyber operations and protection of Chile’s cyber domain during a visit to Santiago, Chile, Aug. 16, 2018.
Reported on the 9th: Mattis embarks Sunday, Aug. 12 on his first trip to South America while leading the Department of Defense.
It is sold at convenience stores and costs $20-$50 per 3 grams. It is legal and is undetectable in drug tests.
It has a few names other than laced marijuana, such as K2, Spice, Genie, Mojo or Zohai. Head shops sell it as for the most part it is not regulated in the United States but is banned in most of Europe.
Synthetic cannabinoid users report some effects similar to those produced by marijuana: