US Treasury employee arrested, accused of leaking media secret information about suspicious financial transactions related to Paul Manafort, Russians
- A U.S. Treasury employee has been arrested and charged with leaking to a BuzzFeed News reporter multiple secret reports about suspicious financial transactions.
- The documents relate to former Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort, Trump campaign official Richard Gates, accused Russian agent Maria Butina, the Russian Embassy and suspected Russian money launderer Prevezon Alexander.
The Department of Homeland Security notices an increase of election-related incidents, but thinks midterm voting will go off relatively unproblematically. Anomali reports a surge in black-market trafficking of voter records.
But you wont find out from Facebook if there are any issues….Facebook is going to block all posts regarding voting issues.
What could be the issues?
Report Highlights Include:
- Analysis of 151 million global cybercrime attacks and 1.6 billion bot attacks
- 72 percent growth in mobile transactions year-on-year
- One third of all attacks now targeting mobile
Related reading: Terrorists likely to attack U.S. with drones, says FBI director
This is quite the research product and will demonstrate just how pervasive chaos and activism really is. Asra Nomani of the Wall Street Journal performed intensive investigations and her work was published by the WSJ with the title ‘George Soros’s March on Washington. Now the question becomes, does this information get some cultivation by the FBI, the IRS or the Justice Department to see what laws were broken or consequence should apply? No answer at this point.
- First, the information is gathered by targeting third-party vendors to understand the mechanics of their transactions.