March 7, 2011
Congressman Peter King
Chairman; House Homeland Security Committee
339 Cannon House Office Building
Washington D.C. 20515
Via Fax: 202 226 2279
RE: Congressional Hearing on Radicalized Muslims in America
Thank you for your service to our country and the zeal to investigate an ominous growing problem, so politically charged by the ignorant and complicit. Outside of Washington, D.C. beltway, we Americans see the signs in our neighborhoods from NYC to Temecula, California and all points between. Though I do not live in your district, it is your committee that matters greatly to all Americans.
As a long time researcher and analyst on the subject your committee will be investigating, I am deeply troubled, and most interested in helping the rest of America know what I and my friends have already determined, that Islam in America is “radical” from stem to stern. Therefore, we wish to offer our help by posing a few questions you may already have planned, but some of these need to be answered, regardless of the political fallout:
1. Who will you call forth from our governmental agencies to testify, and will you be including private subject matter experts unattached to any political party?
2. What Muslim advocacy groups will be interviewed?
3. How integrated are terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Hezbollah with the drug cartels and their insurgency at our borders, including all forms of ports?
4. How many money exchanges, check cashing operations, and similar services are doing business in the United States that are owned by foreign Muslim groups? Is there a connection to domestic mosques and if so, what connections can be determined regarding the money trail?
5. How much do Muslim organizations fund specific departments within our domestic universities that teach Islam in any form or depth?
6. Are federal tax payer dollars being used to fund any of these programs? If so, why?
7. How many foreign students are allowed into the U.S. to attend these schools and who pays for their education? (i.e. – University of Texas)
8. Which Muslim advocacy groups receive tax payer funding in any form?
9. What is radical Islam, and how many organizations currently operate in the U.S. and is there a connection with these Islamic advocacy groups?
10. Who owns the land or leases on domestic mosques?
11. Are there any terror cells and training camps in the Unites States, and if so, do we know their locations and what role is the FBI and DHS playing if at all in investigating each?
12. What recruiting operations and activities are being conducted in our jails/prisons, including drug cartels and gangs in the U.S., and by whom? Are they connected to any local Mosques, or foreign nationals?
13. Are there any members of the Muslim Brotherhood on the Federal payroll at any level?
14. How many people are assigned to investigate Islamic activities in the U.S. government or investigative agencies and what is their objective? Where does this knowledge go and what action items are created?
15. How many peaceful Muslims/Islamists members have successfully helped foil any domestic plots within the last 5 years? Is there a profile of those that cooperate to keep America safe?
16. How much money gets moved offshore from the United States to Muslim/Islamic organizations and have we tracked the use of that money and those people who receive the money?
17. Are federal taxpayer funds being used by our State Department or any other agency to support radical activities overseas, whether intentionally or otherwise?
18. Is Islam or its mandate for Shariah law compatible with the U.S. Constitution?
19. Is Islam a religion, or is it a scheme for controlling people disguised as a religion?
20. Under what conditions do Islamic groups get assigned to the U.S. Terror List? Are these conditions consistent among all groups? Does the U.S. require U.N. acceptance to include any group on our terror list?
21. To what degree can the American public rely upon statistics the ATF/DoJ and other agencies produce, regarding border gun running? Is politics involved in the ‘Gunrunner’ scandal at the Southern Border, as well as with Islamic/Muslim groups in the United States?
22. We have witnessed Muslim attacks on Christian/Coptic churches worldwide, as well as Synagogues, are the same risks growing here in the United States?
23. Can anyone define the term: ‘The Perfect Day’, and if so, are we confident the administration is taking proper steps to prevent it?
24. Who at the State Department approved Choudary’s travel visa to the United States to hold a public rally for Sharia law to be formally introduced and installed in the United States and why?
25. With over 2200 mosques, and approximately 1.7 million Muslims living in America, what percentage support terrorism?
26. What is the connection between groups like Hamas/Hezbollah/Muslim Brotherhood with Venezuela and the other nations of South America?
27. ‘Political correctness’ allowed Major Hasan to continually progress unmolested his entire military, what is the status of the Muslims in our military ranks? Does the UCMJ address these issues without political correctness?
28. In the Immigration Reform debate, are Muslims receiving any special treatment?
29. We are witnessing a tidal wave of unrest in the rest of the Muslim world, what activities are we aware of here emanating from the IRGC, and the Muslim Brotherhood in terms of oil dependence, and the ability to foment an economic crisis globally?
30. We are aware of domestic non-Muslim organizations that have partnered with Muslim/Islamic groups overseas that aid and support foreign upheaval, are these groups being investigated for acts against foreign governments? Examples: CodePink, A.N.S.W.E.R. and the Center for America Progress.
Thank you for reviewing the contents of this letter. Should you require additional information, you are invited to contact me.