- FBI Releasing Hillary Emails to State Dept.
- WikiLeaks, Trump, Manafort, Kremlin, Oligarchs, DNC
- Final Offensive Against ISIS Approved, but....
- While You Were Sleeping, Russia Bombed the U.S., No Really
- Turkey Hacks Library of Congress During Coup
- Obama/DoJ Allowing Foreigners to Serve Warrants
- Julian Castro was a Hillary VP Pick, What Happened?
- Why Florida AG Pam Bondi Supports Trump...
- Terror at the Olympics in Brazil?
- Ted Cruz and the Party Platform AND a Foreign Policy Interview
ABOUT FOUNDERS CODE
DENISE SIMON is a Senior Research / Intelligence Analyst for Foreign and Domestic Policy for numerous flag officers and intelligence organizations.
Her blog, Founders Code is considered by many to be the "go to source" for ahead-of-the-curve information.
In addition to her up the minute blog, Denise hosts her own weekly radio show, "The Denise Simon Experience". Her radio show can be heard on Red Nation Rising Radio, WDDQ - Talk 92.1FM, WJHC - Talk 1075.FM and other terrestrial and Internet based radio networks.
Denise Simon’s impressive list of special guests include Kris “Tanto” Paranto, Jack Abramoff, LTG Tom McInerney, MG Paul Vallely, Alex Holstein, Jason Mattera, Charles Faddis, Charles Ortel, Claire M. Lopez, Robert Grenier, Tim Furnish, Tom Wyld, Johnny Walker, David Gaubatz and Allen West.
We encourage you to sign up for her "Daily SITREP" and please follow Denise on Twitter and Facebook.
THE LATEST FROM FOUNDERS CODE
Exclusive: Hillary Clinton exchanged classified emails on private server with three aides
Hillary Clinton sent or received top secret emails on her private server from three senior aides, the State Department revealed to VICE News late Friday.
Today, July 22, 1016, WikiLeaks published 50,000 files from the DNC. For background, Julian Assange, the known manager of the entire WikiLeaks program appears to have some Belarus and Russia loyalties. Furthermore, Paul Manafort and Donald Trump have relationships as well. Could it be that Assange and the Kremlin have colluded in the U.S. elections and the DNC is waiting for the moment to destroy the general election process?
Nicholas Rasmussen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, told Congress last week that senior al-Qaida leaders are increasingly migrating to a “growing safe haven in Syria.” Some have come from Pakistan and Yemen, where the group has suffered losses, while others may be among those recently released from years of detention in Iran.
The Department of Defense today held a video conference co-chaired by Acting Assistant Secretary for International Security Affairs Elissa Slotkin and Lt. Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie, director, J-5, Strategic Plans and Policy on the Joint Staff, with Russian Ministry of Defense counterparts. The video conference was held to discuss airstrikes conducted by Russian forces on June 16 on the At-Tanf border garrison, striking Syrian opposition forces conducting counter-ISIL operations in the area. This extraordinary session was convened under the auspices of the Safety of Flight Memorandum of Understanding, an arrangement between the counter-ISIL coalition and Russian Federation to maintain safety in the air space over Syria.
In part from Time: Kerry raised the question of Turkey’s NATO membership, suggesting that anti-democratic behavior by Erdogan could imperil the country’s place in the alliance. “NATO also has a requirement with respect to democracy,” Kerry said, and added said NATO would “measure” Turkey’s actions in days to come. “Obviously, a lot of people have been arrested and arrested very quickly,” Kerry said. “The level of vigilance and scrutiny is obviously going to be significant in the days ahead. Hopefully we can work in a constructive way that prevents a backsliding.”
This sounds like selective investigations, prosecutions and collaborated witch hunts which all add up to an offshore shadow NSA and new type of Interpol. Is this something else that also will be under the purview of the United Nations? Hello Google?
WSJ: The Obama administration is working on a series of agreements with foreign governments that would allow them for the first time to serve U.S. technology companies with warrants for email searches and wiretaps—a move that is already stirring debates over privacy, security, crime and terrorism.
Julian Castro is an Obama cabinet official. Yet no consequence.
With the electoral campaigns in full swing, the Office of Special Counsel in recent days has announced a series of findings of Hatch Act violations, including one by Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro.
Thanks to Sunlight Foundation who does remarkable work.
Donald Trump defends his past political donations as a means to further his business endeavors. He frames his contributions as good business. What better way to close such loopholes than to elect someone who knew how to exploit them best?
JOIN OUR TEAM!
WDDQ - TALK 92.1FM - The Official Home of THE DENISE SIMON EXPERIENCE
WJHC - TALK 107.5FM
DONNA FIDUCIA PRODUCTIONS - 24/7/365 STREAMING FEED
DENISE SIMON ON THE RADIO
The Denise Simon Experience is broadcast worldwide on WDDQ - Talk 92.1FM in Valdosta, GA at:
Late Thurs. / Early Friday. - Midnight - 2:00AM (eastern)
She is also featured on WJHC - Talk 107.5FM in Jasper, FL at:
Thursdays at 9:00PM (eastern)
In addition, you are able to catch Denise on the Donna Fiducia Productions 24/7/365 Streaming Feed!
And of course you can listen to her On Demand archives anytime by going to the Denise Simon Experience Archive Page
In addition, Denise can be heard on her digital flagship network: RED NATION RISING RADIO!
THE CAPTAIN'S AMERICA - THIRD WATCH
Denise is also a regular guest / analyst on The Captain's America - Third Watch, hosted by Matt Bruce.
Nationally syndicated and broadcast live from Tampa, FL every Monday through Friday from 2:00AM - 6:00AM on WGUL AM680 The Answer, Red State Talk Radio, and a multitude of stations across America!
THE SCOTT JAMES MORNING SHOW
Denise is a daily guest / analyst on The Scott James Morning Show, heard weekdays on WDDQ - Talk 92.1FM and WJHC - Talk 107.5FM.
Catch her tomorrow morning as she discusses what the mainstream media "might" cover two weeks from now!
FOUNDERS CODE ARCHIVES BY DATE
MOST RECENT 25 ARTICLES
- FBI Releasing Hillary Emails to State Dept. July 22, 2016
- WikiLeaks, Trump, Manafort, Kremlin, Oligarchs, DNC July 22, 2016
- Final Offensive Against ISIS Approved, but…. July 22, 2016
- While You Were Sleeping, Russia Bombed the U.S., No Really July 22, 2016
- Turkey Hacks Library of Congress During Coup July 22, 2016
- Obama/DoJ Allowing Foreigners to Serve Warrants July 22, 2016
- Julian Castro was a Hillary VP Pick, What Happened? July 22, 2016
- Why Florida AG Pam Bondi Supports Trump… July 21, 2016
- Terror at the Olympics in Brazil? July 21, 2016
- Ted Cruz and the Party Platform AND a Foreign Policy Interview July 21, 2016
- The Failed Coup in Turkey Still Matters July 20, 2016
- Looking Ahead to the Democrat Convention July 20, 2016
- Soros and Black Lives Matters July 20, 2016
- Trump’s 1st Day to Day 100 as President July 20, 2016
- More Hidden News/Facts on Iran July 19, 2016
- John Kerry Issuing an Idle Threat to Turkey? July 19, 2016
- The Baton Rouge Cop Killer Terrorist, Legally Changed his Name July 19, 2016
- Hey Obama, Kerry, Rhodes, Explain this Secret on Iran Deal July 18, 2016
- Why is Trump Against Ukraine and Siding with Russia? July 18, 2016
- Hillary’s Newest Legal Machinery at Work on Depositions July 18, 2016
- Russia Makes Olympic Athletes with Proven Doping Program July 18, 2016
- Prediction for the Brazil Olympics, Terror? July 18, 2016
- Remembering the Cover-Up of TWA 800 July 18, 2016
- Cosmo Ausar Setepenra, Baton Rouge Shooter July 17, 2016
- Make Obama Zip the Body Bags of the Dead Officers July 17, 2016