- Reviving the Holman Rule is Not Enough, Government Employees
- The U.S. is out of TPP, NAFTA is under Discussion, Gas Protests
- Trump Team Better Keep on Eye on Hillary, She is Plotting
- Ukraine at the Center of the NATO vs. Russia Debate?
- Opposing Trump Admin, When Documents Matter
- The Transition of Power is Complete, January 20, 2017
- Obama Names his Post-Presidency Staff
- Hey Trump Meet America Under Siege 2017
- For Reference: Bradley Manning's Charge Sheet, Then Swap
- Fatah and Hamas to form unity government after Moscow deal
ABOUT FOUNDERS CODE
DENISE SIMON is a Senior Research / Intelligence Analyst for Foreign and Domestic Policy for numerous flag officers and intelligence organizations.
Her blog, Founders Code is considered by many to be the "go to source" for ahead-of-the-curve information.
In addition to her up the minute blog, Denise hosts her own weekly radio show, "The Denise Simon Experience". Her radio show can be heard on Red Nation Rising Radio, WDDQ - Talk 92.1FM, WJHC - Talk 1075.FM and other terrestrial and Internet based radio networks.
Denise Simon’s impressive list of special guests include Kris “Tanto” Paranto, Jack Abramoff, LTG Tom McInerney, MG Paul Vallely, Alex Holstein, Jason Mattera, Charles Faddis, Charles Ortel, Claire M. Lopez, Robert Grenier, Tim Furnish, Tom Wyld, Johnny Walker, David Gaubatz and Allen West.
We encourage you to sign up for her "Daily SITREP" and please follow Denise on Twitter and Facebook.
THE LATEST FROM FOUNDERS CODE
But it is a start to bring back this rule…
The Holman rule (Rule XXI clause 2), which had its inception in
the 44th Congress, underwent various modifications between 1876 and
1911. At times it was dropped completely. The full text is here.
Getting the United States out of the Transpacific Partnership Pact was merely symbolic. The United States was a member of the pact but the treaty never advanced in legislative action. NAFTA is a matter of discussion and meetings still to come.
Trump signs order withdrawing from TPP, reinstate ‘Mexico City policy’ on abortion
President Donald Trump on Monday will start to unravel the behemoth trade deal he inherited from his predecessor, as he signed an executive action to withdraw from the negotiating process of the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Clinton, 69, who was the first-ever female presidential nominee for a major political party and won the popular vote, tweeted about the peaceful rallies on Saturday, January 21. “Thanks for standing, speaking & marching for our values @womensmarch. Important as ever. I truly believe we’re always Stronger Together,” she wrote to her more than 12 million followers. “Scrolling through images of the #womensmarch is awe-inspiring. Hope it brought joy to others as it did to me.”
Few appear to remember the brazen, corruption and deceptive operation when pro-Russian separatists invaded Crimea. The world was in shock and now Ukraine is falling victim to the same operation as NATO fights against this.
If you want to understand the Russian operation in Eastern Europe and how the Kremlin game is played, one must begin with the twisting of information, news and propaganda.
Well we have quite an army of Marxists and progressives to watch in the next two years and it will be a full time job.
There are names such as:
Tom Steyer, David Brock, Obama, George Soros, Keith Ellison, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Van Jones, Gara LaMarche, CAIR, John Podesta, Valerie Jarrett, Elizabeth Warren, Donald Sussman and Bernie Sanders. There are of course more as one name leads to others and thousands of associated progressive organizations. Don’t be fooled that your job as a ‘Constitutional Originalist’ and conservative is over, that is hardly the case. We have already seen their mission in action.
The last circle of Washington DC for the Obama’s.
President Donald J. Trump The new White House website.
Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States. He believes the United States has incredible potential and will go on to exceed anything that it has achieved in the past. His campaign slogan was Make America Great Again, and that is exactly what he intends to do.
Obama assembles his post-presidential team
TheHill: President Obama has assembled a staff led by a longtime White House spokesman to help him navigate his post-presidential career.
Schultz will develop a strategy for Obama’s public profile and coordinate with Democrats on Capitol Hill, liberal activists and alumni from the White House and his campaigns.
Add outgoing Secretary of State John Kerry who will not be attending and not providing a reason. Further, in Barack Obama’s last White House press briefing, he refused to comment on his thoughts as to those in his party that will not be attending.
In his final press conference as president on Wednesday, Barack Obama declined to comment on the growing list of Democrats who are refusing to attend President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday
JOIN OUR TEAM!
WDDQ - TALK 92.1FM - The Official Home of THE DENISE SIMON EXPERIENCE
WJHC - TALK 107.5FM
DONNA FIDUCIA PRODUCTIONS - 24/7/365 STREAMING FEED
DENISE SIMON ON THE RADIO
The Denise Simon Experience is broadcast worldwide on WDDQ - Talk 92.1FM in Valdosta, GA at:
Late Thurs. / Early Friday. - Midnight - 2:00AM (eastern)
She is also featured on WJHC - Talk 107.5FM in Jasper, FL at:
Thursdays at 9:00PM (eastern)
In addition, you are able to catch Denise on the Donna Fiducia Productions 24/7/365 Streaming Feed!
And of course you can listen to her On Demand archives anytime by going to the Denise Simon Experience Archive Page
In addition, Denise can be heard on her digital flagship network: RED NATION RISING RADIO!
THE CAPTAIN'S AMERICA - THIRD WATCH
Denise is also a regular guest / analyst on The Captain's America - Third Watch, hosted by Matt Bruce.
Nationally syndicated and broadcast live from Tampa, FL every Monday through Friday from 2:00AM - 6:00AM on WGUL AM680 The Answer, Red State Talk Radio, and a multitude of stations across America!
THE SCOTT JAMES MORNING SHOW
Denise is a daily guest / analyst on The Scott James Morning Show, heard weekdays on WDDQ - Talk 92.1FM and WJHC - Talk 107.5FM.
Catch her tomorrow morning as she discusses what the mainstream media "might" cover two weeks from now!
FOUNDERS CODE ARCHIVES BY DATE
MOST RECENT 25 ARTICLES
- Reviving the Holman Rule is Not Enough, Government Employees January 23, 2017
- The U.S. is out of TPP, NAFTA is under Discussion, Gas Protests January 23, 2017
- Trump Team Better Keep on Eye on Hillary, She is Plotting January 23, 2017
- Ukraine at the Center of the NATO vs. Russia Debate? January 23, 2017
- Opposing Trump Admin, When Documents Matter January 23, 2017
- The Transition of Power is Complete, January 20, 2017 January 20, 2017
- Obama Names his Post-Presidency Staff January 19, 2017
- Hey Trump Meet America Under Siege 2017 January 19, 2017
- For Reference: Bradley Manning’s Charge Sheet, Then Swap January 18, 2017
- Fatah and Hamas to form unity government after Moscow deal January 18, 2017
- Obama Issued his ‘Burrowing in’ Names Today, Sigh January 18, 2017
- Threats of Attacks on Jewish Centers a Growing Trend January 18, 2017
- A.N.S.W.E.R. Sued over Free Speech Space on Inauguration January 18, 2017
- Obama’s Last Malicious Action on Israel, Ben Rhodes January 17, 2017
- Chelsea Manning and Gen. Cartwright and more Courtesy Obama January 17, 2017
- Hey Donald Trump, Day 2, Please Handle this January 17, 2017
- Looking Back at Obama’s Covert Drone War January 17, 2017
- For Obama, Oman is the ‘go-to’ Country Including Gitmo Detainees January 16, 2017
- Hey Donald, You Ready for these Political Ambushes? January 16, 2017
- 2 Strange Things in DC on the Same Day, Russia Again? January 13, 2017
- US troops on Russia’s doorstep in Poland deployment January 13, 2017
- DHS Suddenly Terminates Cuban Wet Foot Dry Foot Program January 13, 2017
- Orbis, From the FIFA Scandal to the Trump Intel Dossier January 12, 2017
- Additional Details: Hillary Emails, V. FBI, V State and Sidney January 10, 2017
- European Allies Sent Letter to Trump, Russia is not an Friend January 10, 2017